Need brisket in your life and you don't live in St. Louis? No problem. You can now order a delicious Grill Master Tony's Signature St Louis Style Smoked Brisket and have it shipped anywhere in the continuous 48 states. Perfect for any family gathering, party, or even send one to a loved one. (I would know I was loved after receiving one.)
Your Grill Master Tony's Signature St. Louis Style Smoked Brisket will ship with my Grill Master Tony's Signature Au Jus, a roasting pan with covering for oven, and instructions on how to reheat. Everything you need except the oven and the sides you serve with it. In keeping with my strict quality standards for hand selecting briskets, I am currently only shipping on Tuesdays and Wednesdays to make sure it arrives frozen. If you need it shipped on any other day, please contact me at 314 452-9639 to discuss options. Additional shipping charges may apply.
* Defrost brisket naturally in refrigerator, takes approximately 36 hours.
* Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
* Pour Au Jus into roasting pan.
* Remove brisket from packaging and place in the roasting pan.
* Place the aluminum foil over roasting pan and seal pan tightly so pan can steam allowing the brisket to heat up without drying out.
* Place roasting pan in center of oven, close door, and set timer for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
* When timer goes off, remove from oven and set on top of stove to rest for 30 minutes. I know you will want to take a look at this beautiful work of art but you will need to resist the urge to remove any part of the aluminum foil as you want that temperature to drop super slow and releasing any of the steam might jeopardize all the love and work that got it this far.
* Carefully remove aluminum foil, remove brisket from pan and place on a cutting board, and pour Au Jus in a gravy boat or other serving dish.
* Using a sharp, non-serrated knife, start at the small end (The Flat) carving thin slices. When the Flat and the Point meet, you will want turn your brisket 90 degrees as the grain in the Point run perpendicular to the Flat.
* Serve, enjoy, and when the meat sweats have worn off, right a review on grillmastertony.com.