Signed in as:
Signed in as:
CLICK HERE TO CREATE A PERSONALIZED GIFT.
A 12 Pound to 14 Pound Delicious Grill Master Tony's Signature Brisket slathered in beef base and rubbed with Grill Master Tony's Beef and Brisket Seasoning and smoked till internal temp reaches 196 degrees and shipped to the door of your choosing. Ships with Brisket Au Jus, Roasting Pan, and Reheat Instructions. (I would know I was loved after receiving one of these.)
9 Pounds of Grill Master Tony's lightly smoked Pulled Chicken. Chicken is rubbed with Grill Master Tony's Pork and Poultry Spice and finished off in light smoke. Ships in three 3 Pound packages with Sweet St. Louis Style Sauce.
9 Pounds of Grill Master Tony's Original Pulled Pork. This is where it all began in 2006. This delicious Entree is rubbed with Grill Master Tony's Pork and Poultry Seasoning and Smoked to Perfection. Ships in three 3 Pound packages with Sweet St. Louis Style sauce.
BABY BACK RIBS
3 Slabs of Baby Backs rubbed with Grill Master Tony's Rib Rub and smoked to a delicious 196 degrees. Ships in 3 individually wrapped packages with Sweet St. Louis Style sauce.
ST. LOUIS STYLE PORK STEAKS
10 Pork Steaks rubbed with Grill Master Tony's Pork and Poultry Seasoning and Brown Sugar, smoked to perfection, glazed with Sweet St. Louis Style sauce, packaged in 2's, and shipped to your destination.
* Defrost brisket naturally in refrigerator, takes approximately 36 hours.
* Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
* Pour Au Jus into roasting pan.
* Remove brisket from packaging and place in the roasting pan.
* Place the aluminum foil over roasting pan and seal pan tightly so pan can steam allowing the brisket to heat up without drying out.
* Place roasting pan in center of oven, close door, and set timer for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
* When timer goes off, remove from oven and set on top of stove to rest for 30 minutes. I know you will want to take a look at this beautiful work of art but you will need to resist the urge to remove any part of the aluminum foil as you want that temperature to drop super slow and releasing any of the steam might jeopardize all the love and work that got it this far.
* Carefully remove aluminum foil, remove brisket from pan and place on a cutting board, and pour Au Jus in a gravy boat or other serving dish.
* Using a sharp, non-serrated knife, start at the small end (The Flat) carving thin slices. When the Flat and the Point meet, you will want turn your brisket 90 degrees as the grain in the Point run perpendicular to the Flat.
* Serve, enjoy, and when the meat sweats have worn off, right a review on grillmastertony.com.